If our advice and price is accepted, we can complete the work immediately. Click here to book a free home visit, thanks for visiting HDS.
Aerial and Satellite Installation & Repair with a Same Day Service (wherever possible)
TV Aerial & Satellite Services
Covering All of Glasgow & Surrounding Areas Including:
Clydebank, Dumbarton, Alexandria, Helensburgh, Drumchapel, Birkenshaw, Rutherglen, East Killbride
Call Our Main Number Below for ALL Areas
Free Survey & Quote
Why choose HDS Glasgow for your TV reception requirements
No Call Out
Fast, Free Quote Service
Same Day Repair & Installation
Family run business
Local Service in Glasgow
Free home service visit
No hidden extras or nasty surprises
You can chat to one of our team for advice or to book a free survey or service visit
We are open: Mon-Thurs 7am – 7pm, Fri 7am – 6pm, Sat 9am – 4pm Sun 9am – 5pm
TV Aerial Repairs Glasgow
Aerial Repairs with a same day service
Our aerial repair service starts with a free quote and in most cases we can repair your aerial on the same day.
First Class Aerial Repairs at Affordable Prices
If your aerial is faulty or damaged, then you need an engineer with the expertise to source, diagnose and resolve any issues you may be experiencing quickly and efficiently. At HDS Glasgow, we are committed to providing the very best aerial repair service at a competitive price.
Book online now for a Fast Response & Same Day Visit!
Get Your Free Estimate - For Aerial or Satellite Service.
Call HDS Glasgow today on 0141 2783708 and speak with one of the team
On arrival, our engineer will begin by asking you a few simple questions about the problems you have been experiencing with your aerial before carrying out an up-close examination of the installation. Measuring your signal quality with a meter, he will determine the signal quality before giving you a report of any issues he may have discovered. On finding a fault, our engineer will explain the process of how he intends to repair the aerial. He will provide a free no quibble quotation. You will then be given time to consider whether you would like him to carry out the repair. Our engineers carry parts required to carry out most aerial repairs, so they can repair the aerial there and then or return at a more convenient time. If your TV Aerial is old or looks damaged, he may suggest a new TV Aerial Installation. This is an option available and our range suits most budgets.
Might I Need A New TV Aerial?
If your TV aerial predates digital signal reception, or has been severely weathered, then our operative may recommend replacing your aerial with a new installation is the best course. There are many reasons for this, firstly a repair to an older, damaged aerial may only resolve the problem for a short time, meaning you would have to have your aerial serviced time and time again. Having a new aerial installed will be a smarter investment as paying for frequent aerial repairs would cost more than a new setup. As well as TV aerial repairs, we also offer a same day aerial installation service.
There are many other reasons why, for many, we are the first choice for competitively priced aerial repairs:
- We cover most properties in England and Wales; with a large team of localised engineers we have the capacity to deal with the large volumes of appointments we receive every day.
- We are available on Saturdays. Should you need emergency repair to your aerial we offer a “same day service” at standard rates.
- We set the industry standard – since our formation in 1986 we have been working hard to build our trust and reputation within the industry, setting the standard for aerial repairs.
- Free surveys and quotations – as part of our value for money service, we offer free surveys and quotes before carrying out repair work, so you can be assured you receive a competitive price for our workmanship.
- We’re safe and efficient – unlike many individual aerial tradesmen, our operatives are trained to the highest standard possible in both their craft and in their use of health and safety equipment. When working on rooftops we always use safe, stable ladders and wear harnesses.
- All fixtures and fittings are brand new – We repair aerials using brand new spare parts to further enhance the longevity of your current installation.
- 60-day “no quibble” guarantee – As standard we offer an exclusive 60-day guarantee on all aerial repair work that we undertake. If you are at all dissatisfied with our service at any point, then we always look to resolve any issues quickly and effectively and will offer you a full refund on our service. It is quite uncommon to find an aerial company that offers such a guarantee on their labour.